Thursday, March 10, 2016

Anime Juke Box - Database - Log Horizon

Most of the time when I share something in the anime jukebox you get a bit of score or a J-pop song from a female singer. But I've been watching the series Log Horizon lately and this song is actually pretty darn fun. Kinda reminds me of the Beastie Boys singing in Japanese with plenty of English thrown in for good measure.

The series is about a group of video gamers who get pulled inside their massive multiplayer online game Tron style. The series covers how they cope with this bizarre event and how they learn about the world they are in and the rules it follows (or doesn't follow). A review will be coming soon. But in the meantime enjoy Database by Man with a Mission featuring Takuma. And yes they are actually saying Database a bunch of time as well as Wow. Yeah I think they know all about World of Warcraft.



Rocking out to the Juke Box? Then click and ad and support this blog.

4 comments:

  1. I guess literally being inside a game has been every gamer's fantasy at some point.

    Yeah, that's a surprising sound. I hear the Beastie Boys of whom you speak -- also perhaps Rage Against the Machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah this series does some really interesting things with the concept. I'll dive into it a bit more when I review it.

      Good call with "Rage Against the Machine". Don't know how I missed that.

      Delete
  2. I'm curious about Only Yesterday as The Tale of the Princess Kaguya was really good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah I've been wanting to see "only Yesterday" for years. About the time "Howl's Moving Castle" came out in theaters, TCM actually went through and did a one time showing of all of Studio Ghibli's movie. They aired "Only Yesterday" on a night where I already had plans, and so I missed it. Looking forward to seeing it.

      Still need to see "Princess Kaguya". I'm familiar with the folk tale it is based on and the style looks gorgeous. The music by Joe Hisaishi is very quiet but filled with emotion.

      Delete