Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Blog Update and MOVIE SIGN!

Hope everyone had a good November. If you haven't followed by Storytelling in All its Forms Blog, I did meet my goal for National Novel Writing Month. I had a great time doing it. But the novel isn't quite finished yet, so I'm going to continue working on it until it is done. I'm thinking I'll be finished in mid-December. So that means no new content on this blog for another month. But you can head over to my other blog if you are curious about my writing process or want to know what I'm listening to while I write. Hint: it involves movie music.

The other thing I wanted to mention is the exciting Kickstarter campaign to bring back Mystery Science Theater 3000! This effort is being lead by the original creator of the series Joel Hodgson. While it doesn't look like the original cast or crew are involved at this point, Joel is assembling a new cast of comedians and writers to bring back the laughs. And he's got an impressive crew signed up so far. 

At this point we are good for six new episodes! So no matter what happens, we'll see those come to light in 2017. But if Joel meets his goal they are looking at a full season of MST3K, and potential for this to turn into a regular series. Now that would make my day. 


So if you love the show as much as I do, check out what Joel is offering to everyone who donates (there are some sweet incentives on there) and see what you think about the cast. To me this is a no brainer. It is still my favorite television series and with Joel guiding the creative side of things, it should be a lot of fun.

Find out more at Bring Back Mystery Science Theater 3000 on Kickstarter.

No comments:

Post a Comment