Tuesday, November 27, 2018

And Then This Happened... Samson vs. the Vampire Women

We all know who you need to call when there is something strange in the neighborhood. But who do you call when you have a silly looking bat floating outside your window? Who do you call when every time you look outside your daughter's window, there is a creepy woman staring at her? Well the answer is obvious, right?

I think you can also call the same number if your lasagna won't cook in your oven. You could also call him if you have issues with robots mocking every movie you put on your television. I think he also handles medical and legal advice, but I'll need to check out his website.

In any case, I think it is time to come up with a caption for this image from Samson vs. the Vampire Women (aka Santo Versus the Vampire Women).

And then this happened...


6 comments:

  1. I swear I'm not drunk, I dress like this normally.

    I saw Elvis. He sat between me and Bigfoot on the UFO.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I would believe anyone dressed like this. That is the cape of truth!

      Delete
  2. My brother Alfred gets Batman, I get you...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've been shopping from the "Victor's Secret" catalog again.

    ReplyDelete