Friday, November 30, 2018

And Then This Happened... Outlaw of Gor

It is good to be king. You can wear whatever you want. Command all your minions. Demand absolute obedience from your subjects. And of course you get to make proclamations. But sometimes wearing whatever you want while making the proclamations can turn out to be a bad thing.

Case in point in the example below.

But still, this moment from Outlaw of Gor gives us the perfect opportunity for caption fun. So we can't be all that mad at King Goofy here.

And then this happened...


6 comments:

  1. Said, I'm going down to Yasgur's Farm
    Gonna join in a rock and roll band

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to thank the judges for voting me the crown for the Ernest Hemingway lookalike contest.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If that is the award that he is wearing on his head, I doubt the veracity of the judges.

      Delete
  3. The look of love
    Is in your eyes
    A look your smile can't
    disguise

    ReplyDelete
  4. [sotto voce]: "The King of Halitosis."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know why, but this one really cracked me up. :D

      Delete