Tuesday, August 15, 2017

And Then This Happened... You Only Live Twice

Being a tourist can be a lot of fun. You get to see new sights, meeting interesting people and sample the local cuisine. Maybe if you're lucky you learn a bit about the culture and history of the place you visit. And Japan is full of all kinds of things to see and do.

But when you carry a license to kill, and Q is the one doing all your packing, well these little trips can turn out a bit dicey. You end up going to some of the worst places in the country. I mean who wants to actually tour Bloefeld's secret mountain lair. The stupid thing is going to blow up eventually, right?

I think they are on to you James.  In any case, time for another caption from the film You Only Live Twice.

And then this happened...


6 comments:

  1. "Quick! Try to blend in! Let's tape back your eyes! I promise it's not racist."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To quote Marisa Tomei from "My Cousin Vinney"... "Oh yeah, you blend." Much better with her accent. :)

      And yes, I see what you did there, and I approve.

      Delete
  2. "It's the Scottish accent, isn't it?"

    "Please bring the Aston Martin, and don't touch the console settings. I have the ticket here somewhere."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that James would just assume they are here to bring the car around. I can actually see Roger Moore or Pierce Brosnan saying the line and then blasting them with some gadget in his watch.

      Delete