Sunday, March 28, 2010

100 Sci-fi Classics


Because of the entertaining time I was having with the 100 Mystery Classics, I decided to grab 100 more movies, this time with a more sci-fi bent to them. I enjoy sci-fi, horror and fantasy films a great deal and even bad ones can make for a good time. I hoped that they would provide a little more entertainment value than the very spotty mystery classics (which have yielded only one good film and a lot of boring ones in 7 viewings).

I’m going to review these films as I watch them and for the most part I’ll be watching them in the order they are presented. In a few cases, these films are also featured in MST3K episodes. In that case, I may review the MST3K episode but mention that it is part of the 100 Sci-fi Classics set.

I’m looking forward to seeing how this little adventure turns out, but I’m also very afraid at the same time.

Hope you enjoy!

Review List

No comments:

Post a Comment