Tuesday, February 9, 2010

100 Mystery Classics

Being a fan of movies means that I enjoy watching pretty much anything I can get my hands on. I love good movies, bad movies, new movies and old movies and any combination in between.

My wife knows this and enjoys watching old movies with me so she picked up the 100 Movie Pack of Mystery Classics from Mill Creek. This collection includes all kinds of forgotten flicks from 30’s, 40’s and 50’s. Now most of these films are probably forgotten for a reason, but you never know what kind of nuggets you may find in here.

So I’m going to attempt to review these movies as I watch them. Hopefully it will reveal something interesting to you, and maybe you’ll be curious enough to seek them out for yourself.

Oh and if this pack sounds familiar, it’s because the very funny and talented James Lileks has attempted the same thing here. I don’t think I’ll be as humerous James, but I’ll take the films a little more seriously. Or at least I’ll try.

Enjoy!

Review List


No comments:

Post a Comment