Sunday, January 17, 2010

DVD Verdict Reviews

You'll find reviews for a whole host of other titles over at DVD Verdict.com. These will range from documentaries, television series as well as movies of all kinds. If its on DVD then DVD Verdict will review it.

I'll do my best not to write redundant reviews on this blog, but I am limited on DVD Verdict with word count. In same cases I may want to elaborate on a few points and so you'll find some overlap. But for the most part its different content over on that site.

Check out my dossier here. It contains a brief summary about me and you'll find links to all my reviews there as well. Feel free to contact me via the Verdict or vote on the review (at the bottom) of the page.

Check out my first year anniversary page. It has links to the best and the worst I tackled in my first year of writing for "the verdict".

No comments:

Post a Comment