Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Blog hiatus

 Well it's been a while since I've updated this blog. To be honest things have been so crazy since the pandemic started that I haven't been watching films with a critical eye as much. I've mostly been watching them for pure entertainment and to unwind. The thought of writing about them just doesn't appeal to me at this time. 

That said, I do intend on returning to this blog at some point. I enjoy writing about movies too much to think that I'll just stop. But I think a break is needed. 

I have been enjoying playing D&D quite a bit lately, and that has taken up the majority of my free time. If you are interested, I do have a campaign diary posted at my sister blog Storytelling in all its Forms.

When I do come back to movies and movie writing, I'll start posting here again. But until that time, please stay safe and enjoy the silver (or whatever color you prefer) screen.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're well, if preoccupied. D&D is probably a better option to pass the time than Rum & Coke, which seems to be a popular alternative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! As a new fan, I'm waiting for more blogs. Hope you're doing well; do come back soon

    ReplyDelete