Sunday, March 22, 2015

What's up with this blog!?!

Here there folks. As you can see March pretty much screeched to a halt as far as this blog is concerned. This is because of some fun life adventures that came my way. I'm in the middle of fixing my home up for sale and looking for a new place all at the same time. In addition, I was in a car accident last week. I'm not hurt but the car has seen better days. So lots of fun stuff going on and I haven't had any time (or much energy) for writing at all. Once things get a bit more settled I'll be back  with more reviews. Probably stick to my shorter format for a while and even more quickie writing like Nostalgia Nuggets and Top Ten lists.

But until then, I'll still be around and I'll be catching up on reading your blogs as well. But if you feel like throwing some good luck my way, I'm always accepting of that.


6 comments:

  1. Yes, meatspace has a way of intruding on the real world of cyberspace, doesn't it? Sorry about the car, dude, but glad to read that you walked away from it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL meatspace. I haven't heard that one before. And yeah it does have a nasty habit of doing that. Thanks.

      Delete
  2. Glad you are alive and well. Health first. Though some probably think blogging first. ha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sir. Yeah my mental health is surely being tested with all this house related stuff. The car accident was just icing on the crap cake. ;) Blogging will take a back seat, but I will return... just like James Bond, but without the tux and the gadget car.

      Delete
  3. Wow, hope you can find new digs. Once settled you might enjoy writing again. Real life has a way of encroaching on, uh, life. :) Sometimes those things seem major, but it's best to just deal with it, and I find when I do, I feel better. Glad the accident wasn't serious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the process is moving along swiftly. Which is good and bad. I'm hoping it all wraps up (with the best possible outcome) soon!

      Delete